Road of Success

A warm welcome to all the wonderful people reading my Blog.
Thank you. This is Raja Meenakshi, a young aspiring student from Avinashilingam University always passionate to do something different and unique.

My interest for Data Science arose in the late 2016 with the supporting words of my soul of Inspiration - Dr. V. Srividhya, Asst Professor, Department of Computer Science, Avinashilingam University. Let me share some incidents how I got into this domain.

My Guru gave me some tasks as basics for the final year project and also she insisted me to learn more in R and Python, the Data Science Tools.
Then, in the early mid of 2017, in April after my fourth semester exams, we planned to work a lot and also we had sessions in college to explore more about R, the statistical software.
We learnt few basic concepts in R and I did few Online certification courses in the Websites such as Datacamp, Udemy etc. They are really amazing and useful.

Then the third academic year of my UG life came into play. In the month of July, we started to learn an NPTEL course on the topic Introduction to R Software. We got fully engaged in that till the end of September with my most beloved person. Then completed the same with the massive achievement - 99% with National Level third Rank!!!

We have also published two papers in the mean time. One at the International Conference in the Rathinam College on the topic - Sentiment Analysis on Goods and Service Tax (GST) using Twitter Data. The other at the Intercollegiate department Function - Sentiment Analysis - a Case Study. Felt very proud on securing the first prize in the paper presentation and also got the prize from my Guru on the stage.

Then the days went with project and completed that successfully - Comparison of Classification algorithms on IPL Dataset for predicting the result. The UG life came to an end. But my quest for learning innovative things haven't stopped. So, I have taken up this initiative of sharing my experiences with Data Science and Srividhya mam along with some exercises and case studies in this Blog.

To know some more details about the bond between me and my boosting power, visit, http://rajameenakshi.blogspot.in/2018/02/ 

Comments