Paper Presentations

Good morning friends,
Today, let me share my Paper Presentation Experiences. 
We presented a paper on the topic - Sentiment Analysis on the Goods and Service Tax (GST) using the Twitter Data in the International Conference on Data Science and Analytics. It was held on Spetember 23, 2017. 

The following frame shows the paper written by us!


Our paper got published in their proceedings and this is our first work together. The frame shows the pages of our paper from it.



This is our second work. We implemented the same concept of Sentiment Analysis. We took the tweets about NEET and analyzed the people's opinion and presented our paper as Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Data - A Case Study. But ironically, this work we presented first in our Intercollegiate function conducted by the Department of Computer Science called Techwings on September 22, 2017, one day prior to the International Conference there.


The following images shows the most happiest moment in my life. We got the first prize in the paper presentation. The most happiest part is that I received my prize from my Guru - Dr. V. Srividhya mam. And the funniest moment in this is that I was hosting the event and I myself announced my name on the mic and I then received the prize too!!! :) 
This first prize added up to our overall points and our class III BSc Computer Science got the overall Championship too. That was another happy moment.


The following frame shows the PPT presented by us in front of the judging panel which in 3 minutes of time yielded us the fame!!


Feeling happy to share these awesome moments!!

Comments

  1. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. data science training institute in chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment